What counts as an urgent repair?
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating or laundry
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or unsecure
Should you require an urgent repair outside of office hours, please see the Tradespeople section for directions.
Please note you MUST notify your property manager by 9.30am the next working day should you contact a tradesperson after hours.
Should an urgent repair arise out of office hours, you are authorised to contact the following tradespeople.**
Should the call out of the tradesperson not be deemed an urgent repair, then the tenant will be liable for the payment of the account.
Please refer to the definition of an Urgent Repair on our website under Renting.
|Maintenance:||Phillip Fairall||0428 166 416|
|Plumber:||Peter Dedman||0434 359 855|
|Electrician:||Roy Plamer||0417 689 101|
|Cleaning:||Wizard Cleaning||0403 223 464|
|Carpet Cleaning:||Aquila Carpet Cleaning||0415 490 473|
If a tenant does contact one of the listed tradespeople, we ask that they advise their property manager by 9.00am of the next working day.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm and Saturday 8.30am - 2.00pm.
** Please note that tenants who have been given the landlord or landlord's tradespeople as after hour contacts, should contact them directly in preference of above.