157 Mitchell Street Stockton
LUXE BEACH MANSION
Architecturally designed masterpiece that combines modern luxury paired-back with rustic beach aesthetics - & spanning ocean views to match! An exquisite family entertainer sure to impress guests with a versatile floorplan to cater of all occasions.
Large open-plan kitchen, dining & living areas flows seamlessly onto the huge 44.5sqm deck with water views.
That's just the ground level! A second deck overlooking the water with recessed triple-stacker glass sliding doors bringing the outside in.
The entire home has been designed with such sophistication, with no compromise on functionality, but so cleverly executed the simplicity allows you to appreciate its structural integrity.
And we cannot overlook the two 450mm-thick timber posts spanning two levels & with a unique story of their own - reclaimed from the Old Hampden Bridge in Wagga.
This home is not one to be missed, in such a unique design & rare location right on Stockton beach!
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite - even the shower has ocean views!
- 4 additional bedrooms, two with full walk-in-robes
- Full-sized bathrooms on both levels with waterfall showers floating vanity & downstairs even has a large oval freestanding bathtub
- Powder room on top floor & additional bathroom with shower & toilet in garage
- 88.14sqm of garaging with two industrial-height roller doors, would fit 4 vehicles
- Kitchen equipped with Stone benches, high-end appliances, 6-burner gas cooking, overhead feature lighting & full-sized butler's pantry
- Open plan lounge & dining with stacker glass sliding doors opening onto the huge front deck & flooding the home with natural light
- Top floor entertaining area equipped with kitchenette/bar, dishwasher & sunken ceramic butlers sink - with triple stacker glass sliding doors that open onto the top deck overlooking the beach
- Third living/rumpus backing onto a private rear deck & backyard
- 12ft high vaulted ceilings + Reclaimed timber throughout
- Coat cupboard upon entry + additional storage under stairs
- Separate laundry + top floor linen cupboard
: 676.90 m2
Built In Robes
Dowling Real Estate Wallsend
169 -171 Nelson Street
T 02 4955 6900
F 02 4955 6899
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.