11 Wardle Close Wallsend
$680,000 to $740,000
A Touch of Class in an Enviable Locale
Enjoying an exclusive position in the sought-after pocket of Weller Ridge, this spacious four bedroom Masterton built property offers a private and quiet lifestyle.
The home provides a versatile single level floor plan with perfect family proportions & luxury inclusions not to mention stunning high ceilings & chef's kitchen,
the home exudes class and sophistication and is ideally set back from the street at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac.
Don't let this magnificent home slip you by...
- The master suite situated at the front entrance creates a private sanctuary from the rest of the home
- Three large bedrooms to the rear of the property all offer personal storage
- Two separated internal living zones, ducted air conditioning plus gas heating
- Huge modern kitchen provides gas cooking, dishwasher and stone benches
- Dine inside or out! The home boasts a spacious internal family dining room plus covered alfresco/BBQ space perfect for the entertainer
- The completely fenced yard is child and pet friendly, perfectly manicured & so easy to maintain
- Automatic double garage plus ample off street car accommodation
- Walk to Wallsend Village & the growing cafe culture Wallsend has to offer, moments to the freeway & 25 minutes to Newcastle's CBD
Land size: 680.3m2 approx Council Rates: $444 pq approx Rental Appraisal: $600-$650 pw
: 680.00 m2
Built In Robes
Dowling Real Estate Wallsend
169 -171 Nelson Street
T 02 4955 6900
F 02 4955 6899
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.