Amongst the beach cottages of Stockton this industrial-style Architecturally designed house is a rarity!
With polished concrete flooring, steel & timber staircase, walls of glass & exposed brick, softened by the large amount of natural light that flows in.
The clean lines & simplicity of a paired back industrial design allows a family to focus on what is important.
And just a minutes' walk from the beach, it is a wonderful location to enjoy everything Stockton has on offer.
Local shops, schools, parks & dog beach are all within walking-distance.
- Four bedrooms, Master with ensuite & walk-in robe, Guest bedroom also with robes & own ensuite
- Downstairs powder room
- Automatic double garage
- Grand entrance to the atrium & steel & timber staircase
- Open plan design with kitchen, dining & lounge opening onto the adjacent outdoor dining area, accessible through the bi-fold windows from the kitchen
- Stone benchtops, soft-close draws, 3-metre long island bench with induction cooking
- Landscaped low-maintenance gardens with complete privacy